- The Fiber Fusion Splicer is small size optical fiber fusions splicer, mainly used for fusion and protection of common communications fibers.
- The rich functionality and ultra-low splice loss make the splicer adaptive to fiber splicing in various environments.
- It is featured with small size, light weight, high reliability, greaterenvironmental adaptability, dust-resistant, water-resistant and shock-resistant. Multiple fusion modes and heating modes are available to meet diversified customers’ demands.
- Fiber loading becomes more convenient and accurate thanks to the ceramic V-groove of high precision, which is easy for clean and maintenance. The splicer is capable of dual-directional fusion.
- The monitor is a touch screen delivers fresh designed graphical interfaces, which are simple for operation.
- The modular pluggable lithium-ion battery of large-capacity ensures long-time field operations.
- The auto environment compensation system greatly improves adaptability of the splicer to hostile environments, so that low-loss splice can be remained consistent in various environments.
|Model Specification||FR-C66 M4|
|( 4 MOTOR)|
|Alignment method||Cladding alignment|
|Applicable fibers||Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that
meet requirements of ITU-TG.6Sl~Gs3, ITU-TG.GSS and ITU-TG.6S7.
|Optical fiber diameter||Cladding: so~1s0µm, coating layer: 0.1~3mm|
|Splice loss(typical)||0.03dB(SMF); 0.02dB(MMF);
|Return loss||Better than G0dB|
|Splicing time (typical)||7s (Fast mode)|
|Heating time (typical)||18s (60mm protection sleeve)|
|Protection sleeve||60mm, 40mm and a series of protection sleeves|
|Graphical display||High-performance 4.3 inch LCD|
|Magnification time||320 timesfl38 times|
|Fusion records||10000 groups/ 64 images|
|Battery capacity||11.lV, 6800mAh|
|Battery service life||Cycle charging: 3oo~soo counts, can be replaced by customers|
|Electrode service life||Typical: 4000 counts, can be replaced by customers|
|Construction lighting||Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area|
|Working environment||Temp:-10~so2c;Hum: o~9S%RH,height above sea level: o~G000m|
|Operation interfaces||GUI (graphical user interfaces)|
|External power||AC: 100~24ov, G0Hz, 0~1.sA; DC: 10~1sv|
|Port||USB / SD|
(without rubber anti-vibration pad)
|Weight||1.7kg (the battery not included),
2.0kg(included the battery)